DIY:: "Darling, I love you...." canvas print

If any of you have been in my favorite store Alice Lane you have probably seen this art work and fell instantly in love just like I did! If you haven't then you probably saw it pinned on Pinterest and fell instantly in love with it there.   And if you have been living under a rock and haven't seen until now, I'm sure you just instantly fell in love with it. 

When I saw this at Alice Lane I knew I wanted it in my house. It would also be great at a gift! So I meandered over to the price tag and it is $400!!! It was right then I decided I would be making it.

 Original can be found and purchased here. $400 $359


So let's get started!

Materials Needed:
*2 stretched canvas found at Hobby Lobby  (DON'T FORGET YOUR HOBBY LOBBY COUPON!)
*Paint brush
*Black acrylic paint


Guys this is so easy! Just grab your supplies and paint away! I decided to add a little black to my edges to give it more character. This would be a great gift for someone you love and takes 5 minutes!




No comments:

Post a Comment