GOLD HAWK inspired TURQUOISE TIERED DRESS

A few years back I saw Vanessa Hudgens wearing this dress:



It is a beautiful dress by Gold Hawk and can be found here for a mere $275

I love the color of the dress so much. In my book you can never go wrong with Aqua and the different tiers of the dress give it a fun uniqueness.  I love how it is flowy and just feels summery to me.  I wasn't a fan of the flowers on the upper right portion and wanted something not quite as revealing and a little bit more modest.

I used an aqua knit fabric so that it was breatheable. I love when the wind picks up and how the different layers flows in the wind.  You can also dress it up by putting on a pair of sky high heels or make it more casual by wearing some cute flats or gladiator sandals.

The Perfect Summer Wedding Dress.
  Total cost for making this dress: $15






No comments:

Post a Comment